Rape Crisis Cell
- Rape crisis cell is another program started by the Delhi commission for women in September 2005 to provide assistance to rape victims.
- This is free legal service cell exclusively for rape victims.
- A team of persons supervised by experienced lawyers provide legal services to the victims.
- The rape crisis cell will assist the prosecutor in the trial, oppose the bail application of the accused, facilitate recording of statement under section 164 of the code of criminal procedure.
- The telephone number is +91-11-23370557.
Back to previous page |
Page Last updated date : 16-04-2020 18:19 pm